Taiwan pineapple (yellow)
Commercially known as the “Golden Diamond (金钻)” from Taiwan, it is high in natural sweetness, aromatic, delicate and juicy in texture. The core is relatively large, but tender and edible.
Nutrition facts: Great Source of A, B & C, Bromelain, Flavonoids, Calcium, Copper, Manganese, Magnesium, Potassium, Phosphorous and Fiber.
– Rich in antioxidants
– High in fiber that prevents constipation and toxin accumulation
– Prevents macular (eye muscle) degeneration in aging
– Fights against arthritis, indigestion and worm infestation
– Prevents inflammation and clotting
– Lowers risk of cancers and chronic diseases
– Prevents asthma attacks
– Lowers high blood pressure that causes cardiovascular diseases